Wampatuck PTO Direct Donation Campaign
The Wampatuck PTO provides support to our school in many ways, thanks to the generosity of our school and parent community. A donation to the PTO goes directly towards programs that benefit our students. With minimal effort, you can make a BIG IMPACT!
What programs does the PTO fund?
1. Cultural Enrichment Programs – Unique and creative presentations in science, math, history, poetry and more
2. Financial support to each grade level and specials allowing teachers flexibility to purchase materials that aren’t covered by the school budget
3.Construction of Wampatuck’s outdoor classroom
4. Gardening Program with Holly Hill Farm
5. Technology purchases
6. Social events bringing students, teachers and families together
7. COVID related purchases to help with re-opening of the school
Please check out our 2020 - 2021 Yearly Budget to view our expected expenses and support we deliver to the school.
How can you make your donation?
Our budget for the year calls for spending about $75 per student. Contributions from families of the Wampatuck community are the most effective way to help financially support the PTO and its many initiatives. Every donation – large or small – directly benefits our children!
Forms will be distrubuted to the homeroom teachers for families to submit checks payable to Wampatuck PTO.
We also accept donations by selecting a donation amount below and check out with PayPal or Credit Card.
If your company matches funds, your donation can go even farther!
Wampatuck PTO is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization…your donation is tax deductible!